Dutch (TNO) mobile phone study misinterpreted by the media (and others...)

About four days ago someone sent me a pdf file with a letter from the TNO

Physics and Electronics Laboratory (originally from Oct. 7) stating that

their mobile phone study had been completely misinterpreted. The study in

its mutant form spread like a virus in Sweden and elsewhere. We got some

political fallout already from this in Sweden.

Among the erroneous conclusions were various health problems due to exposure

to UMTS-like signals. The letter states that "TNO-PEL dissociates from such

conclusiions". The letter has been signed by Prof. dr. A.T.M. Zwamborn

(Scientist and Project Manager).

Perhaps some Radsafer can find it on the Internet somewhere - I have not had

time for a search.

My personal initiative only,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com

http://www.geocities.com/bjorn_cedervall/

Want to check if your PC is virus-infected?  Get a FREE computer virus scan

online from McAfee.