Re: Dirty Bomb

I agree with your position (below) that the distinction between acute and chronic is an important one. Also, the HPS position paper was interesting!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Ed Battle

Subject: Re: Dirty Bomb

 The problem with using exposures to populations in

 Iran, Brazil, etc. is that the exposures are

 protracted.  First reponders will be receiving an

 accute exposure.  I would prefer quoting the position

 paper of the HPS:

 http://hps.org/documents/radiationrisk.pdf