AW: ?subject?, ?name?, ?affiliation?, ?political propaganda?, ?offtopic?

Mr. or Ms. rurban,

You obviously think that the internet netiquette, including basic courtesy

like giving the subject of your "contribution" does not apply to you. You

seem to be very new to RADSAFE or you again believe that the words of the

listowner Mike, recently distributed at RADSAFE do not apply to you: All

contributors should identify themselves on Radsafe, unless they are well

known contributors to the list, but even then, they do or should sign their

messages by their (first) name.

I believe that your political propaganda concerning Clinton is more than

off-topic. I am not offended, because I do not care for either your or the

opposite opinion. I have my own, which is not subject to distribution on the

professional RADSAFE list.

It remains to ask about what part of your message is related to radiation

protection and health physics. I cannot find anything in your message.

Best regards,

Franz

(For you as an obvious newcomer, who probably does not know my coordinates:

My name is Franz Schoenhofer, I am working until Nov. 30 for the Austrian

Federal Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, Environmental Protection and

Water Management, Radiation Protection Department. My private address is

Habicherg. 31/7, A-1160 Vienna, Austria.)