Re: An HP Position is Open in Texas [LicenseReviewer,MedicalandAcademic Licensing Program]

I disagree with that.  There IS something wrong with both lobbying for federal

funding for unneeded programs and then encouraging students to enter a field with

poor job prospects.  This does NOT promote the profession.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com