Re: Sequestration CO2

Aren't there known deposits of CO2 in the ocean?.  I believe I

saw a film of folks bringing some of it up.  Due to the pressure

and temperature, it was a solid - they were calling it "sherbet"

due to its white, ice cream like consistency????

I thought part of the discussion was that sometimes it does bubble

up to the surface and create an undertow that can be

hazardous to ships due to the shear size of what expands

and rises to the surface. They even went into a lab and used

models to determine size of ships that could be impacted.

Does this sound familiar to anyone out there????

Aggie

agnes.barlow@Yale.edu