RE: Milloy's national exposure

What is his scientific field of expertise?  I thought

biostatistics was a field of mathematics.

Of course, if you have a policitical agenda, any

publication or research finding you disagree with is

"junk science."  Particularly when no one will refrute

your charges.

--- "Dukelow, James S Jr" <jim.dukelow@PNL.GOV> wrote:

> Milloy works for Fox News and is a frequent

> contributor to the Wall Street Journal's op-ed pages

> because his writing conforms nicely to the political

> agenda of those organization.  Milloy, an Adjunct

> Scholar at the Cato Institute, is a lawyer with a

> Master's degree from Johns Hopkins in Biostatistics.

>  He writes knowledgably, although not always

> accurately, about epidemiology, but frequently

> writes about science policy issues well outside his

> apparent areas of scientific expertise.

> Best regards.

> Jim Dukelow

> Pacific Northwest National Laboratory

> Richland, WA

> jim.dukelow@pnl.gov

> These comments are mine and have not been reviewed

> and/or approved by my management or by the U.S.

> Department of Energy.

=====

"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man."

Thomas Jefferson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist