Re: OSHA & Radiation (was: Badges for surgery)

The total amount of Cs-137 in the Goiania accident was 93 grams (including

matrix of source), and the quantity distributed among families was less than

a grain of rice. The Waste generated in Goiania was more than 3,500 cubic

meters in more than 6000 different kind of containers, and the clean up cost

about US$15 Million.

I also think this may have nothing to do with this link, but I felt like

telling this story.

Jose Julio Rozental

joseroze@netvision.net.il

Israel