UFO Reports

For those who are asking me here is my reply these types of

reports which drive me crazy and I think both sites are full of

them selves. You have to love the First Amendment. If one of the

web counts is correct "2,468,056 Hits Month-To-Date. Its a sad

state of affairs. Though I would love to know who the supposed

"DOE" source is for this so-called intel information. Even if

this is true some one who would be stupid enough to leak this to

these type of people needs a National Security visit and any

clearences they have pulled. If its not true then its worse yet

for folk like these are only helping the terrorist. BTW, most of

it is internet chatter if anyone is interested....... Gerry

ISSUE

DATE

Feb. 1 on-going

LOCATION

ongoing Dallas, Houston, NYC; Washington, D.C.

ATTACK

TYPE

biological and radiological weapons, commandeered airliners and

stolen small aircraft.

TARGET

refineries, natural gas storage facilities, water reservoirs and

pre-selected high value target

INTEL

SOURCE

DOE, various intelligence agencies, electronic intercepts

High to Extremely High

ATTACK

PROBABILITY

High to Extremely High

COMMENT: According to various sources, the "dance of death" has

begun. Information indicates that biological and radiological

weapons are to be used with barometric triggers. So far, it is

stated that 300 freedom fighters have been given their orders and

turned loose in the U.S. Private pilots and aircraft owners are

encouraged to keep their eyes open to any unusual aircraft

activity taking off from small airports on the outskirts of major

cities. The possible means of biological dispersal has been

identified in addition to the aircraft. Specific articles of

altered footwear are to act as reservoirs for biological and

chemical dispersal. Statements coming from terrorists indicate

that we will "not know for at least 24 - 48 hours until it is too

late" as it relates to the biologicals. U.S citizens flying to

target cities on commercial airliners should expect cancellation

on a moment's notice as new intel is received by authorities.

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com

http://www.stevequayle.com/

http://mail.Justice.com