AW: UFO Reports

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von Gerry Blackwood

Gesendet: Montag, 02. Februar 2004 16:24

An: WMDinfoshare@wmdfirstresponders.com

Cc: HomelandSecurity@yahoogroups.com;

Intelligence-history-group@yahoogroups.com; osint@yahoogroups.com;

radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Betreff: UFO Reports

Gerry,

I was desparetly looking for something resembling the goal of RADSAFE,

namely to distribute knowledge about radiation protection etc.

O.K. I found it, those creatures might be trying to influence others to

smuggle radioactive material to the USA!!!!!

This nonsensical forward is just in line with many of your other messages,

like distributing government propaganda.

To tell me, that I have the choice to delete your messages, if I do not like

your propaganda and off-topic messages, is a very severe offence. You are

subject to the conditions for participating in this group and I simply do

not understand, how Mike can tolerate most of your messages.

As far as I remember you refused to identify yourself and in a message to me

you even expressed your fear to be identified by answering questions I

posed.

Since I am not an USA citizen I dare to critizise your propaganda messages,

but it seems that USA citizens are intimitated, because it is rather obvious

that you are closely cooperating with the Department of Homeland Security.

This is the land of freedom? This is the right of speech? Does anybody know

in the Homeland Security, how deeply the reputation of the USA as the

country of freedom is damaged all over the world?????

Franz