Re: Widow Maker

I doubt it, but there'd be a lot of airborne and surface contamination.  They

were likely to have hi dose rates just from the contamination.

My experience is that even a minor steam leak, such as from a failed instrument

line with intact fuel, can cause contamination in the mR/hr range on nearby

surfaces.  I hope that I never have to deal with a main steam line failure with

fuel damage.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton