gamma ray cascades

Radsafers,

My team is working on dose instrumentation.   We are experiencing some

difficulty in finding a refference (hopefully a list) of isotopes that

produce gamma ray cascades.   What I mean is isotopes that emit several

energies at the same time. The problem this causes is that we see false

high energy events when two or more lower energy photons are summed at

the detector and that causes errors in the dose estimation.

Tom Hazlett

XRF Corporation