AW: Secret shipment at Y-12

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von Gerry Blackwood

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 29. Jänner 2004 14:07

An: crispy_bird@YAHOO.COM

Cc: jaro-10kbq@sympatico.ca; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Betreff: RE: Secret shipment at Y-12

Gerry,

I had some problems to understand your language like "I can it makes for

good press etc." . But finally I have. Thank you as well for your "basic

course" of how UF6 is produced, I guess that everybody who is involved in

such procedures and participating in RADSAFE knows more about it than you do

or pretend to do.

You do not provide us with an explanation, where the uranium was converted

to UF6. There is no explanation, where the UF6 should have been enriched.

Your whole story is nothing but a big hoax - like many of your other

stories.

I would propose that you either identify yourself or quit posting on

RADSAFE.

Best regards,

Franz