Re: AW: UFO Reports

Franz,

Good to hear from you, my dearest friend, long time pal, ole

buddy of mine! The German Government really has to stop freely

handing out Clozapine! I think Lithium is much more stable.

I posted this as an example of exaggerated claims with regard to

nukes, radiation and bio warfare. I just attended a BW (Bio

Weapons) conference in NYC over the weekend and let me tell you I

had to just shake my head. Much of this is really not understood

which include radiation issues and all of these are still not

understood by the Press. A lot of the confusion comes from those

who are part of our community and survive on the "fear factor"

and government grants.

I do not wish to underplay any potential terrorist act, but it

seems many have lost the common sense approach to this. Currently

in this Country right now a Ricin attack occurred in Washington.

Watch how this is overplayed, like big time by the press.

I for one am sick and tired of web sites such as the ones I

listed who pump more garbage into the public domain. I become

even more alarmed when I get e-mails from the local law

enforcement community wanting to know whether this information is

true or tells me that sites like these give them more information

than our own government.

Let me tell you what I believe is the biggest terrorist weapon of

mass destruction. Fear and panic. After that conventional

weapons, then nukes and dirty bombs, then bio weapons to some

degree and then chemical weapons.

The hype out there is terrible and while I post some of this I

also "act" to get web sites on the Fed's Radar Screen.

We all need to be doing better job of educating the public to the

real threats, not just talking about them.

Gerry

osint@yahoogroups.com;

> radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

> Betreff: UFO Reports

> Gerry,

> I was desparetly looking for something resembling the goal of

> RADSAFE,

> namely to distribute knowledge about radiation protection etc.

> O.K. I found it, those creatures might be trying to influence

> others to

> smuggle radioactive material to the USA!!!!!

> This nonsensical forward is just in line with many of your other

> messages,

> like distributing government propaganda.

> To tell me, that I have the choice to delete your messages, if I

> do not like

> your propaganda and off-topic messages, is a very severe

offence.

> You are

> subject to the conditions for participating in this group and I

> simply do

> not understand, how Mike can tolerate most of your messages.

> As far as I remember you refused to identify yourself and in a

> message to me

> you even expressed your fear to be identified by answering

> questions I

> posed.

> Since I am not an USA citizen I dare to critizise your

propaganda

> messages,

> but it seems that USA citizens are intimitated, because it is

> rather obvious

> that you are closely cooperating with the Department of Homeland

> Security.

> This is the land of freedom? This is the right of speech? Does

> anybody know

> in the Homeland Security, how deeply the reputation of the USA

as