Re: 700 cancer cases caused by X-rays...Montclair NJ info...

David,

I am glad to find that I was wrong, sort of.  Unfortunately, I still

believe that there was enormous harm done to Montclair by all

concerned.  The buracuracy it to blame and you and I are or were part of

it.  Now I am retired and glad of it.

John Andrews

Knoxville, Tennessee