RE: Electromagnetic fields, radiation and a cat

The other day I was troubleshooting an old Eberline model RM19 rate

meter and to my amazement when I put my volt meter on the output to

measure the high voltage the speaker that normally goes click,

click.....click, started playing music from a local radio station!  Cool

huh?

Hope this isn't too off-topic but it is better than the same old LNT

debate

Carl Speer

Real-Time Radiological Services, Inc.

2721 Losee Rd, Suite E