Re: Al-Qaida may have nuclear weapons

Like some portions of our anatomy, we all have political opinions. I don't

mind examining my own from time to time, but I usually fail to appreciate the

view of someone else's (such judgement is notably impaired when I have been

drinking) - even or especially if, I cannot discern any difference from my own. As

such, medical school like politics, was not for me. As for the RA 115/116's,

what is the projected service life of such  devices anyway? My own rather

limited knowledge of weaponry of these types is that they require more than a

little expert maintenance to remain viable, and thus, should be more than a bit

stale by now. If so, it seems a rather risky and convoluted method to obtain a

dirty bomb. Maybe Osama could use such a device to keep the lights on his cave,

but there are better ways of doing that as well. For those with greater

knowledge than I, please enlighten me as to where I am wrong here.

Best Regards,

David Lawrence

Montclair, NJ

These opinions may be mine alone, but are definitely NOT THOSE OF MY EMPLOYER.