Re: Film Festival/Nuclear Legacy

I checked out the website, which is (a) terminally cute and (b) clearly shows that this is another, albeit cleverer than usual, piece of anti-nuke propaganda.  The list of interviewees you cite doesn't include anyone from LANL, Sandia, or the WIPP, and includes most of our leading New Mexico anti-nukes, who are locally quite famous for their distortions of fact.  I admittedly didn't dig down from the site, but apparently she didn't interview anyone who actually worked in the nuclear industry.  I'll bet she also didn't touch on the considerable economic and cultural benefits that LANl, Sandia, and the WIPP have brought to New Mexico.  Tell me if I'm wrong about this -- I hope I am.

Finally, although I am no particular fan of the late Edward Teller, I found the listing "'Eddie'Teller, Ph. D." offensive.

Maybe I have to see the film.

Ruth

--

Ruth F. Weiner