RE: Al-Qaida may have nuclear weapons

Gerry Blackwood wrote:

> Are we any safer today than prior to 911?

The question should be "Are we any safer today than since 911?"  I think the answer is yes, and will be even more so as Islamist terrorists and Islamist regimes supporting them are eliminated.

Coincidentally Democratic trolls have been saying the same thing. Others, such as Yale historian John Lewis Gaddis, have a somewhat different view of Bush's foreign policy strategy (http://www.boston.com/news/globe/ideas/articles/2004/02/08/grand_old_policy?mode=PF).

> Let's add the out of control spending by both

> Congress and this Administration.

Now that is a type of terrorism the Bush Administration should also be attacking.

Rick Strickert

Austin, TX