RE: Midyear talk

Radsafers

I have lived and worked in the USA (1988-1999) and consider myself to be

fluently "bi-united". I know I'm not fluently bi-lingual, but can survive in

a French only environment.

In 1988 in remember people at DOE saying that the USA would be SI "in a few

year". Did I hear wrong, or has something changed?

 _________________

John R Johnson, Ph.D.

*****

President, IDIAS, Inc