New version of BiokmodWeb

Dear groups

I wish inform you that I just released a new version of BiokmodWeb.

I will appreciate any comments

BiokmodWeb summary

BiokmodWeb runs on line, you do not need to download any thing in your

computer.

http://www3.enusa.es/webMathematica/Public/biokmod.html

The program has been developed in Mathematica, webMathematica and Java. It

contains some features of the Mathematica Tool Biokmod (*) to be applied in

internal dosimetry, bioassay program, and biokinetic.

*	Gives the Intake Retention Fractions (IRF), their analytical

expressions: the Intake Retention Functions (RF), and the graphic

representation. Acute, Chronic, Continuous (variable in the time) and Multi-

Acute Intakes (thousands single inputs) can be assumed.

*	Default values, using Current ICRP Model, are applied but they can

be changed by the user

*	Analytical and numeric solutions are given.

*	Disintegrations (Us) over at time t -choose by user- are computed

analitically (better than using mean residence time).

*	The user can himself can define compartmental models obtaining the

differential equations, their solutions, graphic representation and Us

(disintegrations).

(*) Biokmod( http://web.usal.es/~guillerm/biokmod.htm )is an Mathematica tool

box (Mathematica is requiered), also developped by the author, that expanded

biokmodWeb

Guillermo Sanchez

http://web.usal.es/~guillerm