Re: AW: Soil sampling for H-3, C-14 and S-35

We are looking at a spill of liquid waste of many

different compounds.

Real life is seldom offers easy problems.

--- Franz Schoenhofer <franz.schoenhofer@chello.at>

wrote:

> [...]

=====

"The care of human life and happiness . . . is the first and only legitimate object of good government."

Thomas Jefferson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist