Re: 'Sound Science'? Bush close - see data.

March 3

	John Jacobus wrote, "So what do the Doctors for Disaster Preparedness

[DDP] really do?  Hold meetings and agree that the rest of the world does

not listen to you?  Do you have any outreach program to local communities?

	"I noticed that both Teller and Kearny have died recently.  Who are you

going to get to take their places at future meetings?  May be Bush and

Chaney will be available next year."

	Is this supposed to be funny?  Bush and Cheney wouldn't touch DDP with a

ten foot pole.

	If DDP had the money of the Tooth Fairy Project, and movie actors and

super models like the Tooth Fairy Project does, it could finance lots of

outreach programs and get good turnout for them too, most likely.  For the

record, I am not affiliated with DDP in any way, nor have I ever been.

Steven Dapra

sjd@swcp.com