From: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]On Behalf Of John Jacobus

Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 7:59 AM

To: Steven Dapra; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

Subject: Re: 'Sound Science'? Bush close - see data.

My point is that the DDP is touted as a correct

thinking professional group that promotes itself as

having the answers to policy issues like global

warming (it doesn't exist) and emergency preparedness

(build bomb shelters).  The purpose of its existance

seems to be self-promotion (read what we have posted

on our site and buy past presentations) and

name-dropping (we had Edward Teller talk 5 years ago).