Re: more DU propaganda

So, what do you want to do about it?

---------------------------------

more DU propaganda

This one really takes the cake....   (I got the link

from a colleague)

Note the names at the end -- Rokke is there, of

course, among others....

Jaro

http://www.cns-snc.ca/branches/quebec/quebec.html

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

<quote>

Check this out...don't know if its true or not, but

quite freaky if it is...

http://www.bushflash.com/pl_lo.html

<end quote>

=====

"The care of human life and happiness . . . is the first and only legitimate object of good government."

Thomas Jefferson

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

e-mail:  crispy_bird@yahoo.com

Yahoo! Search - Find what you.re looking for faster

http://search.yahoo.com