Developing an MS Access Activity Calculator

Dear Group,

I currently have my radionuclide inventory in MS Access and I'd like to have

it automatically calculate the current activity. I have the initial date,

initial activity, and appropriate decay equations, but I have no idea how to

make MS Access do the calculations. Have you had any luck using Access to do

this? (I know Excel does it very easily but the reporting function isn't as

fancy as Access.) So, any advice for equations in Access would be wonderful.

Or, if you've developed one already and don't mind sharing, that would be

great too.

Many thanks!

-David

--