Copy of Richardson's moratorium on release of scrap metal

Hello Radsafers:

I am trying to locate a copy of Bill Richardson's moratorium on metal

release.  I believe that the reference is:

Release of Surplus and Scrap Metal, Memorandum for Heads of Departmental

Elements

from Bill Richardson, Secretary of Energy dated July 13, 2000.

If anyone has it, I would very much appreciate an electronic copy of even a

faxed copy.  My fax number is 505-299-1914.  Thanks

rh

Rick Haaker, CHP, CIH

AQ Safety, Inc.

11024 Montgomery Blvd NE PMB 294