Re: FWIMBW

Having walked around Pripyat, with a meter, most of what she reports is pretty accurate.  I saw a bit more activity (human) when I was there.  If I remember correctly, there are workers there most days.  I don't know exactly what they are doing there though.  I saw rad levels ranging between slightly above normal (20 or so microR) to maybe a few hundred microR.  I was told (don't remember by whom) that they are higher level areas out in the woods.  I didn't find the quiet too bad myself.  I was also told that the exclusion zone is chock full of wildlife.

LNMolino@AOL.COM wrote:For what it may be worth to some of you I saw this on another web list and found it interesting but I'm not going to claim it to be the truth or anything like that so no killing of the messenger OK?

http://vincent.vanscherpenseel.nl/chernobyl/

Simple navigation and HORRIBLE English but me I am use to that as I am both a product of the American public School System and a father of four teens that are also products of the same system!

Louis N. Molino, Sr., CET

FF/NREMT-B/FSI/EMSI

LNMolino@aol.com

979-690-3607 (Home Office)

979-458-6960 (NERRTC Office)

"A Texan with a Jersey Attitude"

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the author and the

author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or organization

that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless I

specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only for it's

stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials

retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public

domain by the original author.

Do you Yahoo!?