re: NJ Gets Seaport Radiation Detector

On 23 Mar 2004 at 12:08, Michael J Vala wrote:

> Come on now! We already told the terrorists they should not use Port

> Elizabeth to send their radiological weapons, now we should tell them

> the limits of the detectors so they can try sneak something past them.

> I really hopes no one provides this information or even speculates.I

> live 20 miles west of the World Trade Center site, I saw the plume on

> 9/11 against the brilliant blue sky. On 9/12, I could smell the plume

> from my front yard. We live in a different world, please control your

> curiosity. Mike Vala

Mike,

All of this is published in the media, AP in this case. The info is

given out by governmental agencies.

------------------------------------

Sandy Perle

Vice President, Technical Operations

Global Dosimetry Solutions, Inc.

3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sperle@globaldosimetry.com

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/