re: NJ Gets Seaport Radiation Detector

Come on now! We already told the terrorists they should not use

Port Elizabeth to send their radiological weapons, now we should

tell them the limits of the detectors so they can try sneak

something past them.

I really hopes no one provides this information or even

speculates.  I live 20 miles west of the World Trade Center site,

I saw the plume on 9/11 against the brilliant blue sky.  On 9/12,

I could smell the plume from my front yard.  We live in a

different world, please control your curiosity.

Mike Vala