RE: NJ Gets Seaport Radiation Detector

Mike-Relax, I'm not asking for the keys to the kingdom here.  There are

some of us who are interested in knowing the vendors who are winning

these types of contracts for reasons other than national security.

Also, there is nothing magical about the trigger-in the simplest

arrangement, I know it to be a small multiple of harbor background with

a tolerable false alarm frequency.  I don't believe the news story would

appear if it posed any threat to security.  Better still, should the

"inverted goal posts" be camouflaged blind to terrorists?

Rick Orthen