From: Franz Schoenhofer [mailto:franz.schoenhofer@chello.at]

Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 12:50 PM

To: Strickert, Rick; Zack Clayton; radsafe;

michael.g.stabin@vanderbilt.edu

Subject: AW: Knee jerk retaliation

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

Von: owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu

[mailto:owner-radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu]Im Auftrag von Strickert, Rick

Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. März 2004 18:46

An: Zack Clayton; radsafe; michael.g.stabin@vanderbilt.edu

Betreff: RE: Knee jerk retaliation

Zack misrepresents the statements in the proposed HJR 107-63 and in my post

recommending a similar congressional resolution in the event of another WMD

terrorist attack.

 Rick,

I am simply curious, what the first WMD terrorist attack was, since you

write about "another" one. Was there really any nuclear weapons or

RDD-attack I would have missed? (Mike, that's the relation to nuclear. If

there had been no relation to nuclear the original message would have been

off topic already, and Ricks answer to Zack even more.) Are three aeroplanes

a WMD? Did they carry anything nuclear?

Just curious.

Franz