RE: Ron Kathren's Compilation of Herb Parker's Papers

Jerry,

Indeed Ron, along with Bill Bair and Ray Baalman, did publish Herb Parker's

papers.

Kathren RL; Baalman RW; Bair, WJ

Herbert M Parker - Publications and Other Contributions to Radiological and

Health Physics

1986, Battelle Press

ISBN 0-935470-36-0

Try Amazon.com.  Otherwise, call Joe Sheldrick at Battelle Press (614)

424-4089.  While it's out of print, they may still have a few copies left in

Columbus.

George J. Vargo, Ph.D., CHP

Senior Scientist

MJW Corporation