Re: Total Effective Dose and Total Effective Dose, Personal

Personally, I would rather see fewer names than more.

http://rpd.oupjournals.org/cgi/content/full/108/3/183?ijkey=33ozRZJQkC

> > 6jo&keytype=ref

> > - Dan Strom

> > The opinions expressed above, if any, are mine

> alone and have not been

> > reviewed or approved by Battelle, the Pacific

> Northwest National

> > Laboratory, or the U.S. Department of Energy.

> > Daniel J. Strom, Ph.D., CHP

> > Environmental Technology Directorate, Pacific

> Northwest National

> > Laboratory

> > Mail Stop K3-56, PO BOX 999, Richland, Washington

> 99352-0999 USA

> > Overnight: Battelle for the U.S. DOE, 790 6th St.,

> Richland WA 99352

> > ATTN: Dan Strom K3-56

> > Telephone (509) 375-2626 FAX (509) 375-2019

> mailto:strom@pnl.gov

> > Brief Resume:

> http://www.pnl.gov/bayesian/strom/strombio.htm

> > Pagemaster for  http://www.pnl.gov/bayesian

> http://qecc.pnl.gov

> > http://bidug.pnl.gov

=====

""A fanatic is one who cannot change his mind and won't change the subject."  Winston Churchill

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

e-mail:  crispy_bird@yahoo.com