Re: Societies issue primer on radiological terrorism threats:Kearny practicalities

p 113, "All members of families with a supply of potassium iodide could

safely eat a normal diet long before those without it could do so." and

p114, p115 "Ways to obtain [KI] for prophylactic use - By prescription -

Without prescription - Practical expedient ways to prepare and take -

Preparing [KI] tablets to give to infants and small children - Warnings -",

etc.

Dr Orient once summarized for a Civil Defense group the {more important}

general protection as (approx), "GET MASS BETWEEN YOU AND EXCESS RADIATION."

I compared the excellent new Primer for Professionals and Kearney's NWSS

only for

I 131. Both benefit professionals, like HPs in Radsafe.

Howard Long