Outdated Levine Canal - What?

OooKay.. Whatever this means about birth certificates Syd?

In a message dated 3/30/04 2:58:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,

sydlevine@bellsouth.net writes:

> > Yes, but some of us would rather trust in a birth certificate that says

> we

> >  are 20 years younger than we really are.

Small minds also attack without provocation and call people names. WOW Syd, I

didn't know I got to you THAT bad.  I guess GOOD 4 ME <:*)

>  The small mind will always search > for support for preconceived notions.

>  Louis KNOWS the "truth" and mere facts shall not dissuade him.

I don't "KNOW" the truth but I am seeking it. (BTW-I take the largest size

hat available) First, what I do is to eliminate all the chatter and white

noise--such as this, and also some of the certain other weapon-eering opinions,

because it is hard to get a true picture from those with no film in their

cameras--or film badges, as the case may be.

>  This mental > exercise ranges from wishful thinking to true distortion,

> and Louis is >  >  a master at the latter.   Syd H. Levine   AnaLog Services,

> Inc

I MUST exercise my mental Syd. See the above for what happens when you don't.

If anyone is a master of distortion, I appreciate and thank you for the

mentoring Syd.

"Distortion"? I never wrote, said, emailed or spoke anything about you--being

sharp.

Cheer and better spirit to you Syd. You should get that tooth fixed or your

prescription refilled!

Lou Ricciuti