Re: Historical Items

Hi Gang - I've received a number of requests for equipment that I will work

my way through in order of receipt.  If you don't hear from me for a week

or so, don't panic; I will respond to each of you.

When I run out of a particular type of meter - this just goes to show you

what kind of inventory control system we (didn't) have- I'll post

accordingly.

Bruce Hunter

Emergency Measures Officer

Regional Municipality of Waterloo