Re: Local Research Credentials

LR 2 JR:

Give that man in the desert a ceegar and an Amen Brother!

Now, will someone give me a hallelujah? Do I have a *witness?

If JR in the desert says I should love and suffer, then love and suffer I

will.

In a message dated 3/31/2004 11:39:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,

FloodJR@nv.doe.gov writes:

> You left out the part about loving your enemies and suffering infidels.  I

> keep telling y'all - this ain't science, it's religion.

    I love you Man!

     And to think I let my membership in the HPS drop.

        LR

 *Witness service available, Alibi for certain dates given -- call for quote.