Franz will be out to supper

   Franz:

  (1). How would I know where you live? Are you famous in your country?

  (2). If you don't understand radio-chem toxicity relationship, why'd you

write it?

  (3). I'm glad you have friends to meet with for supper.

  (4). It is usual to answer email instantly, otherwise I'd send you a postal

letter.

  (5). You have changed horses in the middle of the stream w your comment.

  Here is where it all started more than a week ago: The Bethlehem Steel

radiation dose reconstruction appears to be structured in support of the nuclear

industry and not the men who were exposed.

   That's very simple and very sad. FYI-The initial subject WAS radiation

protection.

  Sincerely,

  Louis Ricciuti

  I'm sorry that you didn't post where you lived for my edification. I would

have been more cognizant of your schedule, culture and rituals. I know the

elderly must keep to a routine. For any disruption I apologize. Please have a

seltzer on me.

 NOW, what about kidneys and exposure to soluable U that you mentioned?

     Please answer at your convenience, after your meeting, after your meal,

your constitutional or whenever. I would really like to read your comments.

Thanks.