RE: Franz will be out to supper

The both of you need to take this off-line.

Thanks!

	-----Original Message-----

	From: NiagaraNet@AOL.COM [mailto:NiagaraNet@AOL.COM]

	Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 8:38 AM

	To: franz.schoenhofer@CHELLO.AT;

radsafe-digest@list.vanderbilt.edu

	Cc: NiagaraNet@AOL.COM

	Subject: Franz will be out to supper

	   Franz:

	  (1). How would I know where you live? Are you famous in your

country?

	  (2). If you don't understand radio-chem toxicity relationship,

why'd you write it?

	  (3). I'm glad you have friends to meet with for supper.

	  (4). It is usual to answer email instantly, otherwise I'd send

you a postal letter.

	  (5). You have changed horses in the middle of the stream w

your comment.

	  Here is where it all started more than a week ago: The

Bethlehem Steel radiation dose reconstruction appears to be structured

in support of the nuclear industry and not the men who were exposed.

	   That's very simple and very sad. FYI-The initial subject WAS

radiation protection.

	  Sincerely,

	  Louis Ricciuti

	  I'm sorry that you didn't post where you lived for my

edification. I would have been more cognizant of your schedule, culture

and rituals. I know the elderly must keep to a routine. For any

disruption I apologize. Please have a seltzer on me.

	NOW, what about kidneys and exposure to soluable U that you

mentioned?

	     Please answer at your convenience, after your meeting,

after your meal, your constitutional or whenever. I would really like to

read your comments. Thanks.