RE: Nuclear Power, Trivializing Global Warming

Looks like we don't have to wait for the future, it's already having an

impact.  Refer to the AP article today.  Note at the end, there is more

to come.

http://customwire.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CLIMATE_CHALLENGE_I?SITE=APWE

B&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Bob Yoss