Re: Nuclear Power Des NOT Need Gobal Warming Hoax!

John,

No offense, but turn your questions around.  What makes you so sure

that global  warming, if real, wouldn't happen without any help from

us?  Have you made a thorough  and fair evaluation of all the

evidence, both for and against? Questions like this take a  huge

investment in time and effort to evaluate.  If you do make the effort,

you get very  little to show for it because most folks will pass over your

educated conclusions in favor  of Hollywood's reality of choice.

The quotes you give are not very 'suasive.  I personally warm the

planet every time I  microwave my lunch, so yes, "There is no doubt

that humans are warming the planet."     The other quote, "Few

scientists dispute evidence the world is warming," isn't proof of

anything either.  I don't dispute movie critics when they say a movie is

a "must see" but  that's not because I agree with them.  The writer of

your article wishes the 1st quote to  seem to prove global warming,

and the second to seem to prove that most scientists  agree with that

conclusion.  This article goes on the shelf somewhere between

"propaganda" and "how to make sure articles are sensational enough

to sell".

I know little about climate science, but I do know something about

radiation.  It seems to  me that the people making unfounded

statements about nuclear energy/radiation are  the pretty much the

same people predicting the "Day After Tomorrow" scenario.  So,  they

have a credibility problem.

-Gary Isenhower