RE: Nuclear Power Des NOT Need Gobal Warming Hoax!

Jim,

Are you saying that climate models could give the same results without using historical

climate data?  If not, then I have to say that we do indeed "depend heavily" on historical

trends.

Also, your memory of historic electrical demands is from a completely different time

than the one Ruth described, so I don't think there is any justification for claiming that

your memory is better than hers.

-Gary Isenhower