"The Radioactive Boy Scout"

RADSAFErs,

Has anybody fully read "The Radioactive Boy Scout" book yet?  I am in the

process of reading it now and am very disappointed with it so far.  Was

wondering if anybody else had the same reaction.  It appears to me that the

author sorely missed an ideal opportunity to get the story right on many

different levels, not only on the radiation aspects.

Of interest to me was that my thirteen year old son read it first, and last

night I discussed with him some of my concerns.  His response was that he

had already recognized that the book was not correct, so he didn't think

much of it.

I don't want to start a long thread here, but would be happy to talk offline

with anybody who has read the book.

Thanks,

Doug Minnema

<Douglas.Minnema@nnsa.doe.gov>