FDA PHS Radioactive Material Reference Manual

Does anyone still a good copy of the Radioactive Material Reference Manual for regulatory agencies distributed by the FDA Bureau of Radiological Health in the 70's and early 80's?   This functioned as a sealed source device directory.

I am missing the sections on the NRC Equipment Corporation, Lexington MA and Varian Associates, Lexington MA.

Also, my index for the RMRM is October 1980, was there a later one?

Thanks

Ray Urciuolo

Div Rad Control

PA DEP-BRP