AW: Hello Franz

    -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

    Von: NiagaraNet@aol.com [mailto:NiagaraNet@aol.com]

    Gesendet: Freitag, 25. Juni 2004 21:12

    An: franz.schoenhofer@chello.at; $SENDER@list.vanderbilt.edu;

radsafe-digest@list.vanderbilt.edu

    Cc: NiagaraNet@aol.com

    Betreff: Hello Franz

    And if you are incorrect?

    Chances that cesium, strontium, lanthanum etc. really  a r e

transuranic elements seem to be very low...... Chances that in any soil from

whereever in this world does not contain traces of the elements stated are

zero.

    I repeat that your message is a sign of your ignorance of the most basic

things of radioactivity. Give me data, isotopes, concentrations, history

etc., with other words serious information and I will comment from a

scientific point of view. If you do not I have to regard you - especially in

the light of previous messages to RADSAFE - as one of those agitators who

pretend knowledge by using scientific words like "transuranics" and "-iums"

without knowing their meaning, drawing their "private, biased conclusions"

which serve their own unfounded opinions..

    Regards,

    Franz

     I am glad that I have your response. No trick intended. I did not edit

carefully enough. My next "story" is about disease--of which non are

radiation related according to you--nor is there any reason for concern

about an area in which you have zero knowledge. To make such comment without

researching MY GEO-area and the history is very poor science.

    I do appreciate you leaving this comment for the record though.

    Thanks as always for your sharp and pointed remarks. All are comments

are welcome--so are slams. How else to guage how close I am to the truth

about the early atomic days.

    Cheers and peace,

    Louis Ricciuti

    "Dosed Alamos East"