Re: Article: Lung cancer screening raises OR LOWERS lung cancerrisk

John wrote: "...doses at rates less than 100 mSv cannot be shown to have

either a beneficial or detrimental effect."

I think the upper limit on any detrimental effect per Sv is fairly well

established and, yes, it is so small that it may be difficult to observe

experimentally. What is the upper limit of the beneficial effect per Sv?

Which experiments or data sets can be used to establish that upper limit?

Kai