Re: Fed Ex Shipment

I sure hope not!  FedEx is one of the majors for small-volume shippers.

They told me the only thing rad they don't ship rad is large containers

(barrels, overpacks, etc). Along that same line, I've heard from our

hazardous waste crew that Roadway and Yellow Freight likewise no longer

hauls radioactives. Has anyone heard that one, any truth?

-Russ

Assistant RSO