Radioactive Material Rules in Jamaica

I am helping someone try to get into Jamaica with a device containing a

sealed source.  Does anyone know if there is a regulatory body there?  Any

contact info would be greatly appreciated.  I already offered to go research

this for them in person if they bought me a ticket but no such luck.

Jim Blute, CHP

Corporate Radiation Safety Officer

NITON LLC

900 Middlesex Turnpike, Bldg. #8