FW: searching for picture at HPS-49 meeting

PLEASE HELP SIMON.

THANKS, casper.

-----Original Message-----

From: Simon, Steve (NIH/NCI) [mailto:ssimon@mail.nih.gov]

Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 2:23 PM

To: Sun, Lin-Shen

Subject: searching for picture

Casper,

At the HPS meeting in Washington D.C., we held a special session on Tuesday

on "Uses of Dosimetry in Epidemiology". I know you didn't take any pictures

there, but could you ask around and see if anyone has a phone that shows

Andre and myself at the podium during that session. I know I saw camera

flashes several times during the session. Thanks for your help.

steve

Steven L. Simon, PhD

Radiation Epidemiology Branch

National Cancer Institute

6120 Executive Blvd., Room 7100

Bethesda, MD 20892-7238

For Federal Express delivery, please use the above address and

Rockville, MD 20852 (instead of Bethesda)

ph: 301-594-1390

FAX: 301-402-0207