Crystal Ball vs @Risk

These are two "add-ins" for Microsoft Excel that can be used for

probabilistic risk assessment.  I have use an old version of Crystal

Ball (2000.1) in long-term performance assessments back when a 100 MHz

Pentium was a "hot" machine..  I would be interested in hearing

comparisons from anyone that has used both products on more current

hardware, especially the multi-CPU versions in a network environment.

Since this probably is not of interest to most RAFSAFErs, please respond

off-list.

Thanks,

Ralph

Ralph E. Wild LLC